Quantcast

An open office version of OneNote?

Marie Peron
Good morning,

I recently discovered the microsoft app OneNote and i really love the idea of being able to write a document and separate it in sections and pages but there’s huge inconveniences in their app (like the fact users are forced to use the cloud and they can’t save the document on their laptop) and i don’t like Microsoft in general. So i would like to know if you have something similar to their app OneNote or if you ever plan to develop something similar?

Thank you so much,
Have a great day
Marie P.

Re: An open office version of OneNote?

Peter Kovacs-2
Hello Marie,

I am not aware that we offer something like this. But would be cool
feature. I keep this in mind.

I would, if a standalone Application is okay for you a good non-cloud
Notetaking app is tomboy

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Tomboy

Also popular choice is evernote, but this is again cloud based (works on
your smartphone too) and closed source. So propable not to interesting
for you.

All the best
Peter