Android 6

PETER SMITH-2
Hi New phone LG G4 ,due to old one dying. Had no problem with older phone
and Openoffice , but new one just can't hack it! I copied file from
computer ,as usual, and when I try to open, I get the "type in password"
,which * I do ,*hit enter and after a bit of time at 100 p/cent , I get a
"something went wrong" message. I uninstalled and tried again- same
problem. Also, since the file contains all my passwords etc. I can't send
to you to have a go.
  Ideas ,please.     Peter

Re: Android 6

Anders Stenström
Den 2/7  2017 kl. 20:13, skrev PETER SMITH:
> Hi New phone LG G4 ,due to old one dying. Had no problem with older phone
> and Openoffice , but new one just can't hack it!
> . ..
>   Ideas ,please.     Peter

    I use an app called AndrOpenOffice. It is not free, but cheap.
Found here:
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice>

         Good luck!

              Anders Stenström

Re: Android 6

PETER SMITH-2
Hi -thanks for the reply. I find that Openoffice reader works fine with
other sheets- Just the important one doesn't seem to open. So, something in
the way my desktop files it must be the problem  Regards  Peter