Android OS and open office

nina h
Is it possible to get your program for my cell phone? Which version should I use?

I have to thank you for creating a program that opens and edits all docs.

Nina

Re: Android OS and open office

zahra a
hi.
i am not sure about openoffice.

but libreoffice has one program for android.

https://www.libreoffice.org/download/android-viewer/

hope that help, God bless you

On 9/16/17, nina h <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it possible to get your program for my cell phone? Which version should I
> use?
>
> I have to thank you for creating a program that opens and edits all docs.
>
> Nina

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: Android OS and open office

Keith N. McKenna
On 9/15/2017 10:44 PM, nina h wrote:
> Is it possible to get your program for my cell phone? Which version should I use?
>
> I have to thank you for creating a program that opens and edits all docs.
>
> Nina

An Android version is not available directly from The Apache OpenOffice
project, but there is an Android port called AndrOpen Office available
from the Play Store. This is a port and not supported directly from the
AOO project, but from the creator.

Regards
Keith

Re: Android OS and open office

Fernando Cassia
On 9/15/17, nina h <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is it possible to get your program for my cell phone? Which version should I
> use?
>
> I have to thank you for creating a program that opens and edits all docs.
>
> Nina

Nina,

I don't know what "all documents" means (text documents only?
spreadsheets too? presentations?).

I would advise against attempting to edit large documents or
spreadsheets on a phone which has a much smaller screen than a tablet.

However, on any Android based tablet with a 7" or larer screen, a
third party port of AOO exists for Android. I have used it succesfully
for months...

Install it from the Play Store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice&hl=en

It gives you the full functionality and user interface as the desktop version.

Hope this helps.
FC