Android

Alan Pearce-2
Does anyone know if there is a version of AOO for android tablet devices please.
Thanjs,Alan.

Re: Android

Andrea
Am 27.01.2019 um 19:17 schrieb Alan Pearce:
> Does anyone know if there is a version of AOO for android tablet devices please.
> Thanjs,Alan.

Try this version ...

https://andropen-office.de.uptodown.com/android

Re: Android

Matthias Seidel
Am 27.01.19 um 21:04 schrieb Andrea:
> Am 27.01.2019 um 19:17 schrieb Alan Pearce:
>> Does anyone know if there is a version of AOO for android tablet
>> devices please.
>> Thanjs,Alan.
>>

> Try this version ...
>
> https://andropen-office.de.uptodown.com/android

It is also available in the official Google store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andropenoffice&hl=en-us

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Android

Alan Pearce-2
Thank you to Mathias and Andrea for the replies to my query. It's now installed and up and running.
Cheers,Alan