[Announce] The OpenOffice.org Community Council funded NAKATA Maho a 1600Euro FreeBSD box.

[Announce] The OpenOffice.org Community Council funded NAKATA Maho a 1600Euro FreeBSD box.

Maho NAKATA-2
The OpenOffice.org Community Council funded me a FreeBSD box.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/maho_nakata/archives/51110252.html
thank you!
-- Nakata Maho http://accc.riken.jp/maho/ , http://ja.openoffice.org/

Re: [Announce] The OpenOffice.org Community Council funded NAKATA Maho a 1600Euro FreeBSD box.

NoOp-4
On 01/27/2009 09:06 PM, Maho NAKATA wrote:
> The OpenOffice.org Community Council funded me a FreeBSD box.
> http://blog.livedoor.jp/maho_nakata/archives/51110252.html
> thank you!
> -- Nakata Maho http://accc.riken.jp/maho/ , http://ja.openoffice.org/

Cool! And thanks for all of your hard work.