Announcement: Luxembourgish proofreader for OOo 3.0.1

Announcement: Luxembourgish proofreader for OOo 3.0.1

Michel Weimerskirch
Hi

I just wanted to announce that the Luxembourgish proofreader for OOo
3.0.1 is now available for download.

Here's a post on my blog with details about what it does:
http://michel.weimerskirch.net/2009/01/31/implementation-of-the-eifeler-regel-for-openofficeorg/

Thank you Marcin, Mathias and Thomas for helping me on and off the
list on a couple occasions during the last weeks.

Regards,
Michel

Re: Announcement: Luxembourgish proofreader for OOo 3.0.1

thomas.lange

Nice Blog!

Thank you very much! ^_^
Thomas