Another spreadsheet formatting query

David Deeks
Having had my cell colours query sorted so quickly by you very helpful people, I’m gonna push my luck because I have discovered another one!

I am finding that apparently random rows do not set themselves to my selected ‘optimal height’?

See attached extract from a recordings catalogue. Optimal row height default value is set to 0.0 cm, and many rows appear to set themselves to this. Note however the rows for the following artists/albums (columns A & B). I’d really appreciate it if someone can identify what creates the wider row spacing?

Ruby Braff Hear me talkin’!
Ry Cooder The slide area
Shakatak Out of this world
Steve Forbert Jackrabbit slim
Steve Miller Band Greatest hits
Steve Miller Band Abracadbra

Re: Another spreadsheet formatting query

David Deeks
Sorry, here’s attachment ! ...

> On 10 Jun 2020, at 22:53, Prof <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Having had my cell colours query sorted so quickly by you very helpful people, I’m gonna push my luck because I have discovered another one!
>
> I am finding that apparently random rows do not set themselves to my selected ‘optimal height’?
>
> See attached extract from a recordings catalogue. Optimal row height default value is set to 0.0 cm, and many rows appear to set themselves to this. Note however the rows for the following artists/albums (columns A & B). I’d really appreciate it if someone can identify what creates the wider row spacing?
>
> Ruby Braff Hear me talkin’!
> Ry Cooder The slide area
> Shakatak Out of this world
> Steve Forbert Jackrabbit slim
> Steve Miller Band Greatest hits
> Steve Miller Band Abracadbra

linespacing.ods (46K) Download Attachment

Re: Another spreadsheet formatting query

Martin Groenescheij
Optimal Row Height is not the same as Optimal Column Width