Anyone please help?

gerdabrok@bigpond.com

I am hoping to get some help resolving this very annoying issue, - very well knowing it is at no fault at all to “open office”! Tried for quite some time to fix it, but with no positive result. Knowing your huge knowledge and abilities to solve PC problems I am turning to you for help. Please ignore if it is not allowed or “out of your fields”.

Sudden Crash downs for no obviously reason and with no pattern. Famous Blue screen :
DPC watchdog violation ,- or Win. Stop code
Failure code varies from TDR to video failure.
Already researched all possibilities for "fixes" and tried them all out, it seems to help for a little while, but then suddenly it happens again without any obvious reasons!
I am running Win.10 and do know MS and updates are properly to blame, but to get through to them is impossible.

With thanks

Gerda

Re: Anyone please help?

Wade Smart-2
So you already tried the iastor.sys and the bios update.
What computer, bios version do you have?

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

--