Apache Open Office 4.1.1

Mike & Judy Martin
Never used this option to find support.  But I wasn’t able to find an answer on the forum pages I looked at, so here is my question.
I have been looking all over on the internet and have not found a way to open a Acrobat PDF file, then edit the text and save it.  Is there or isn’t there a way to do this with Open Office?

Thank you
Michael

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.1

David Robley
On 20/06/18 13:46, Mike & Judy Martin wrote:
> Never used this option to find support.  But I wasn’t able to find an answer on the forum pages I looked at, so here is my question.
> I have been looking all over on the internet and have not found a way to open a Acrobat PDF file, then edit the text and save it.  Is there or isn’t there a way to do this with Open Office?
>
> Thank you
> Michael
>
> [hidden email]

There is an extension
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/pdf-import-apache-openoffice
which allows importing PDF files, but it may not have full capabilities
like a proper PDF editor. Apache OpenOffice isn't designed to open or
edit PDFvfiles.

Cheers
--
David Robley

UFO's are real: the Air Force doesn't exist.

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.1

Mike & Judy Martin
David,
Thanks for the advice.