Apache Open Office 4.1.4

melodyplus
Hi,

Please let me know if your latest version of "Apache open Office 4.1.4" would work with Windows 7.
I would like to dowload it to convert Word files into PDF files.
Please let me know.

Thank you very much!
Mariagrazia Byrnes

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.4

Martin Groenescheij

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 11 Nov 2017, at 9:12 am, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Hi,
>

> Please let me know if your latest version of "Apache open Office 4.1.4" would work with Windows 7.

On the download page you find a link to System Requirements
here you find the required information.

> I would like to dowload it to convert Word files into PDF files.
> Please let me know.
>

> Thank you very much!
> Mariagrazia Byrnes

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.4

Alan Pearce

Why don't you use a pdf converter such as PDF995 it's free if you put up with thr adverts.
Alan.
Sent from Samsung tablet