Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Allen Simon
Apache open office was working fine. A window opened to switch to p.d.f. Now not able to print any files. Any help to print files?

Sent from my iPad

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Keith N. McKenna
On 11/30/2018 11:46 AM, Allen Simon wrote:
> Apache open office was working fine. A window opened to switch to p.d.f. Now not able to print any files. Any help to print files?
>
> Sent from my iPad

You do not give us much detail to work with. Can you please answer the
following questions.

1) What operating system are you using.
2) Describe What you are trying to accomplish

Please reply only to [hidden email]

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Donna  Prost
I have a MacBook Pro & my system is iOS 10.14.1. I received a message on my screen that said Open Office wasn’t able to run without an update. I need to get the update in order to work. Is the update available?

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 30, 2018, at 12:38, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 11/30/2018 11:46 AM, Allen Simon wrote:
>> Apache open office was working fine. A window opened to switch to p.d.f. Now not able to print any files. Any help to print files?
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
> You do not give us much detail to work with. Can you please answer the
> following questions.
>
> 1) What operating system are you using.
> 2) Describe What you are trying to accomplish
>
> Please reply only to [hidden email]

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Howard Blum
Try a reboot. I have a MacBook air running the same OS & AOO configuration
and never had that issue.

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018, 7:57 AM Donna Prost <[hidden email]
wrote:

> I have a MacBook Pro & my system is iOS 10.14.1. I received a message on
> my screen that said Open Office wasn’t able to run without an update. I
> need to get the update in order to work. Is the update available?
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Nov 30, 2018, at 12:38, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> On 11/30/2018 11:46 AM, Allen Simon wrote:
> >> Apache open office was working fine. A window opened to switch to
> p.d.f. Now not able to print any files. Any help to print files?
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad
> >>
> > You do not give us much detail to work with. Can you please answer the
> > following questions.
> >
> > 1) What operating system are you using.
> > 2) Describe What you are trying to accomplish
> >
> > Please reply only to [hidden email]

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 09:58:42 -0600
Donna  Prost <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a MacBook Pro & my system is iOS 10.14.1. I received a message on my screen that said Open Office wasn’t able to run without an update. I need to get the update in order to work. Is the update available?

From where did you download your current version?
One should only download from
www.openoffice.org/downloads
as automatically redirected to SourceForge.

> > On Nov 30, 2018, at 12:38, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> On 11/30/2018 11:46 AM, Allen Simon wrote:
> >> Apache open office was working fine. A window opened to switch to p.d.f. Now not able to print any files. Any help to print files?
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad
> >>
> > You do not give us much detail to work with. Can you please answer the
> > following questions.
> >
> > 1) What operating system are you using.
> > 2) Describe What you are trying to accomplish
> >
> > Please reply only to [hidden email]

Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 09:58:42 -0600
Donna  Prost <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a MacBook Pro & my system is iOS 10.14.1. I received a message on my screen that said Open Office wasn’t able to run without an update. I need to get the update in order to work. Is the update available?

From where did you download your current version?
One should only download from
www.openoffice.org/downloads
as automatically redirected to SourceForge.

> > On Nov 30, 2018, at 12:38, Keith N. McKenna <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> On 11/30/2018 11:46 AM, Allen Simon wrote:
> >> Apache open office was working fine. A window opened to switch to p.d.f. Now not able to print any files. Any help to print files?
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad
> >>
> > You do not give us much detail to work with. Can you please answer the
> > following questions.
> >
> > 1) What operating system are you using.
> > 2) Describe What you are trying to accomplish
> >
> > Please reply only to [hidden email]

Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Donna  Prost
I’ve had it so long that I don’t remember where I downloaded it. My boss at the theater I work at recommended it to me & I think gave me the site to go to.
Am I now able to download a new version from the link you sent me?
Thank you for all your support.

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 1, 2018, at 11:04, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 09:58:42 -0600
> Donna  Prost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I have a MacBook Pro & my system is iOS 10.14.1. I received a message on my screen that said Open Office wasn’t able to run without an update. I need to get the update in order to work. Is the update available?
>

> From where did you download your current version?
> One should only download from
> www.openoffice.org/downloads
> as automatically redirected to SourceForge.

>>> You do not give us much detail to work with. Can you please answer the
>>> following questions.
>>>
>>> 1) What operating system are you using.
>>> 2) Describe What you are trying to accomplish
>>>
>>> Please reply only to [hidden email]

> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Donna  Prost

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 1, 2018, at 12:27, Donna Prost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I’ve had it so long that I don’t remember where I downloaded it. My boss at the theater I work at recommended it to me & I think gave me the site to go to.
> Am I now able to download a new version from the link you sent me?
> Thank you for all your support.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Dec 1, 2018, at 11:04, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 09:58:42 -0600
>> Donna  Prost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I have a MacBook Pro & my system is iOS 10.14.1. I received a message on my screen that said Open Office wasn’t able to run without an update. I need to get the update in order to work. Is the update available?
>>

>> From where did you download your current version?
>> One should only download from
>> www.openoffice.org/downloads
>> as automatically redirected to SourceForge.

>> --
>> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Apache Open Office 4.1.5

Rory O'Farrell
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 12:27:17 -0600
Donna  Prost <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’ve had it so long that I don’t remember where I downloaded it. My boss at the theater I work at recommended it to me & I think gave me the site to go to.
> Am I now able to download a new version from the link you sent me?
> Thank you for all your support.

Yes you can download an official version from that link.

> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Dec 1, 2018, at 11:04, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 09:58:42 -0600
> > Donna  Prost <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> I have a MacBook Pro & my system is iOS 10.14.1. I received a message on my screen that said Open Office wasn’t able to run without an update. I need to get the update in order to work. Is the update available?
> >

> > From where did you download your current version?
> > One should only download from
> > www.openoffice.org/downloads
> > as automatically redirected to SourceForge.

> > --
> > Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>