Apache OpenOffice Extensions and Templates Upcoming Features

Apache OpenOffice Extensions and Templates Upcoming Features

Rob Weir
Extension authors should note some new repository capabilities planned
by SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/blog/apache-openoffice-extensions-and-templates-upcoming-features/

I particularly like the promotional possibilities with the automatic
Twitter announcements and Facebook sharing.

-Rob

Re: Apache OpenOffice Extensions and Templates Upcoming Features

Galileo Teco Juárez
where could econtar simplest examples? I'm starting with extensions
thanks

--
*Galileo Teco Juarez*
*Web:* http://80bits.wordpress.com
*Twitter:* @genitalico <http://twitter.com/genitalico>
*Linkedin:* http://mx.linkedin.com/pub/galileo-teco-ju%C3%A1rez/30/690/797

Re: Apache OpenOffice Extensions and Templates Upcoming Features

Andrea Pescetti-2
Galileo Teco Juárez wrote:
> where could econtar simplest examples? I'm starting with extensions
> thanks

For information on how to write Extensions for OpenOffice, see
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions

Note that the "upcoming features" mentioned by Rob concern the
Extensions repository at http://extensions.openoffice.org/ and not the
format of individual extensions, which is not going to change.

Regards,
   Andrea.