Apache OpenOffice FOSDEM devroom tomorrow (online)

Apache OpenOffice FOSDEM devroom tomorrow (online)

Andrea Pescetti-2
Tomorrow (Saturday) we are at FOSDEM all day, European time.

Full schedule and links (top right):

https://fosdem.org/2021/schedule/track/apache_openoffice/

Talks are pre-recorded but we have live Questions and Answers in Matrix;
also, Dave had issues with recording his videos, so the web
presentations will be turned into BOFs; you'll find all links in the
page above.

Time is Brussels time, or CET time zone. For conversion see:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/belgium/brussels

Regards,
   Andrea.