Apache OpenOffice Facebook page

Dave Fisher
Hi Users,

If any of you regularly use Facebook we are getting many user questions on the “Apache OpenOffice” page. Any help there would be appreciated. The questions are very much the same as come here.

Regards,
Dave

Re: Apache OpenOffice Facebook page

Shari Lynn Smith-2
Is there a group? The page is great for announcements, however it's much
easier to help people via a group. You have to come at it from the backend,
as with a group you get notifications. You can set the page to not allow
posts from others and have a button at the top of the page that says visit
group. Not sure who could set it up, but it would sure make it easier to
deal with people and questions on facebook.