Apache OpenOffice Facebook page

Dave Fisher
Hi Users,

If any of you regularly use Facebook we are getting many user questions on the “Apache OpenOffice” page. Any help there would be appreciated. The questions are very much the same as come here.

Regards,
Dave

Re: Apache OpenOffice Facebook page

Shari Lynn Smith-2
Is there a group? The page is great for announcements, however it's much
easier to help people via a group. You have to come at it from the backend,
as with a group you get notifications. You can set the page to not allow
posts from others and have a button at the top of the page that says visit
group. Not sure who could set it up, but it would sure make it easier to
deal with people and questions on facebook.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 1:11 PM Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Users,
>
> If any of you regularly use Facebook we are getting many user questions on
> the “Apache OpenOffice” page. Any help there would be appreciated. The
> questions are very much the same as come here.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Re: Apache OpenOffice Facebook page

Shari Lynn Smith
Is there a group? The page is great for announcements, however it's much
easier to help people via a group. You have to come at it from the backend,
as with a group you get notifications. You can set the page to not allow
posts from others and have a button at the top of the page that says visit
group. Not sure who could set it up, but it would sure make it easier to
deal with people and questions on facebook.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 1:11 PM Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Users,
>
> If any of you regularly use Facebook we are getting many user questions on
> the “Apache OpenOffice” page. Any help there would be appreciated. The
> questions are very much the same as come here.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Re: Apache OpenOffice Facebook page

Keith N. McKenna
On 10/22/2018 12:54 PM, Shari Lynn Smith wrote:

> Is there a group? The page is great for announcements, however it's much
> easier to help people via a group. You have to come at it from the backend,
> as with a group you get notifications. You can set the page to not allow
> posts from others and have a button at the top of the page that says visit
> group. Not sure who could set it up, but it would sure make it easier to
> deal with people and questions on facebook.
>
> On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 1:11 PM Dave Fisher <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Users,
>>
>> If any of you regularly use Facebook we are getting many user questions on
>> the “Apache OpenOffice” page. Any help there would be appreciated. The
>> questions are very much the same as come here.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dave

I will see about posting those to the Facebook page.

Regards
Keith