Apache OpenOffice for Mac - Would you like to bring your software to Vietnamese users?

Apache OpenOffice for Mac - Would you like to bring your software to Vietnamese users?

Bui Phuong
 Hello Apache Software Foundation,

I am Phuong, the staff of website http://taimienphi.vn.

Taimienphi.vn is a website specializing in software review related to
computer software, mobile applications as well as enclosed tips. We have a
good reputation and reach the largest number of visitors in the mentioned
field in Vietnam. You can view our site rank on alexa.com or similarweb.com,
(http://alexa.com/siteinfo/taimienphi.vn, https://www.similarweb.com/
website/taimienphi.vn).

Taimienphi.vn is the great site to introduce your app to Vietnamese users.
We are glad to collaborate with you to bring your app to Vietnamese users,
if you can add a back-link (dofollow link) to our site, so we will write a
full review (around 1000 words) for Apache OpenOffice for Mac (
openoffice.org) and publish it on our site. It is completely free of charge
during the collaboration.

How do you think about this offer?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

*Phuong Bui (Ms)*

Customer Support
Website: http://taimienphi.vn, http://9mobi.vn
Email: [hidden email] or [hidden email]
<[hidden email]> (optional)
Tel: +8424 73063888, Ext 0

Re: Apache OpenOffice for Mac - Would you like to bring your software to Vietnamese users?

Henry Campbell,Jr.
Take me off ur email list...ur spamming me...stop already...I tell you
friend not to buy Apache ever ...nothing but problems

On Fri, May 4, 2018, 1:03 AM Bui Phuong <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Hello Apache Software Foundation,
>
> I am Phuong, the staff of website http://taimienphi.vn.
>
> Taimienphi.vn is a website specializing in software review related to
> computer software, mobile applications as well as enclosed tips. We have a
> good reputation and reach the largest number of visitors in the mentioned
> field in Vietnam. You can view our site rank on alexa.com or
> similarweb.com,
> (http://alexa.com/siteinfo/taimienphi.vn, https://www.similarweb.com/
> website/taimienphi.vn <https://www.similarweb.com/website/taimienphi.vn>).
>
> Taimienphi.vn is the great site to introduce your app to Vietnamese users.
> We are glad to collaborate with you to bring your app to Vietnamese users,
> if you can add a back-link (dofollow link) to our site, so we will write a
> full review (around 1000 words) for Apache OpenOffice for Mac (
> openoffice.org) and publish it on our site. It is completely free of
> charge
> during the collaboration.
>
> How do you think about this offer?
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> *Phuong Bui (Ms)*
>
> Customer Support
> Website: http://taimienphi.vn, http://9mobi.vn
> Email: [hidden email] or [hidden email]
> <[hidden email]> (optional)
> Tel: +8424 73063888, Ext 0

Re: Apache OpenOffice for Mac - Would you like to bring your software to Vietnamese users?

Howard Blum
Some of hard-core Mac users love the product. It's gotten me out of the
clutches of MS Office. I have been a Mac user since 1998 and you couldn't
give me another MS product for free.

On Fri, May 4, 2018, 2:53 PM Henry Campbell,Jr. <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Take me off ur email list...ur spamming me...stop already...I tell you
> friend not to buy Apache ever ...nothing but problems
>
> On Fri, May 4, 2018, 1:03 AM Bui Phuong <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >  Hello Apache Software Foundation,
> >
> > I am Phuong, the staff of website http://taimienphi.vn.
> >
> > Taimienphi.vn is a website specializing in software review related to
> > computer software, mobile applications as well as enclosed tips. We have
> > good reputation and reach the largest number of visitors in the mentioned
> > field in Vietnam. You can view our site rank on alexa.com or
> > similarweb.com,
> > (http://alexa.com/siteinfo/taimienphi.vn, https://www.similarweb.com/
> > website/taimienphi.vn <https://www.similarweb.com/website/taimienphi.vn
> >).
> >
> > Taimienphi.vn is the great site to introduce your app to Vietnamese
> users.
> > We are glad to collaborate with you to bring your app to Vietnamese
> users,
> > if you can add a back-link (dofollow link) to our site, so we will write
> > full review (around 1000 words) for Apache OpenOffice for Mac (
> > openoffice.org) and publish it on our site. It is completely free of
> > charge
> > during the collaboration.
> >
> > How do you think about this offer?
> >
> > Looking forward to hearing from you.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > *Phuong Bui (Ms)*
> >
> > Customer Support
> > Website: http://taimienphi.vn, http://9mobi.vn
> > Email: [hidden email] or [hidden email]
> > <[hidden email]> (optional)
> > Tel: +8424 73063888, Ext 0

Re: Apache OpenOffice for Mac - Would you like to bring your software to Vietnamese users?

nick hall
Why is he "buying Apache"? Sounds like he lost money on some pirated software 😆

Re: Apache OpenOffice for Mac - Would you like to bring your software to Vietnamese users?

Dave Fisher
Hi -

Apache OpenOffice is entirely built and maintained by volunteers. If you want to see the next version support Vietnamese then please volunteer to help with translation on the [hidden email] mailing list.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 3, 2018, at 10:03 PM, Bui Phuong <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Apache Software Foundation,
>
> I am Phuong, the staff of website http://taimienphi.vn.
>
> Taimienphi.vn is a website specializing in software review related to
> computer software, mobile applications as well as enclosed tips. We have a
> good reputation and reach the largest number of visitors in the mentioned
> field in Vietnam. You can view our site rank on alexa.com or similarweb.com,
> (http://alexa.com/siteinfo/taimienphi.vn, https://www.similarweb.com/
> website/taimienphi.vn).
>
> Taimienphi.vn is the great site to introduce your app to Vietnamese users.
> We are glad to collaborate with you to bring your app to Vietnamese users,
> if you can add a back-link (dofollow link) to our site, so we will write a
> full review (around 1000 words) for Apache OpenOffice for Mac (
> openoffice.org) and publish it on our site. It is completely free of charge
> during the collaboration.
>
> How do you think about this offer?
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> *Phuong Bui (Ms)*
>
> Customer Support
> Website: http://taimienphi.vn, http://9mobi.vn
> Email: [hidden email] or [hidden email]
> <[hidden email]> (optional)
> Tel: +8424 73063888, Ext 0

Re: Apache OpenOffice for Mac - Would you like to bring your software to Vietnamese users?

Lucetta
Agree & further no one receiving any documents has asked that they be sent in another format.