Apache OpenOffice

John North
I am using version 4.1.7 for extensive autobiography document.
I want to create a back up copy. Where is the back up copy located.
QUESTION 2: I am typing my info on a letter size document. How do I change that to a 5.5 x 8.5 document? Will I lose any info when doing so?
John North

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Apache OpenOffice

Girvin Herr-2
John,

You can find the backup file location at:

Tools > Options > OpenOffice > Paths > Backups

Also, you need to enable backups:

Tools > Options > Load/Save > General > Save

and make sure "Always create backup copy" is checked.

You can change the backup path above, if the current path is not to your
liking.

HTH.

Girvin