Apache not saving a file

paul mraz
After spending an hour on preparing a proposal for a customer and then
saving it; it was not there! SO, I typed in a bogus document and gave it a
bogus name and then pressed save. NOPE!

It still was not In my document file and so, I tried it again with the same
results. Apache has always served us well. What's this about?

P. Mraz  (CEO:  The Paul Arthur Company)

Re: Apache not saving a file

nasrin khaksar
hello.
did you change the path of storing your saved files?
i recommend that do search the name of your files in the search box of
your windows, i hope you find them easily!
also make sure that in the tools, options load-save, general, Save
AutoRecovery information every: be checked and even reduce its time
from 15 to 10 to not lose your data!
hope that help, God bless you and his infinite mercy i pray for you!

On 9/9/17, Paul Mraz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> After spending an hour on preparing a proposal for a customer and then
> saving it; it was not there! SO, I typed in a bogus document and gave it a
> bogus name and then pressed save. NOPE!
>
> It still was not In my document file and so, I tried it again with the same
> results. Apache has always served us well. What's this about?
>

> P. Mraz  (CEO:  The Paul Arthur Company)

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org