ApacheCon 2020 talks please enter the talks

ApacheCon 2020 talks please enter the talks

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello all,

Thanks to Dave we have a category now. Thanks for the support.

Can you please add your proposal to the openOffice track?

If you have already entered a proposal, you can edit the track now to
OpenOffice

The link for event is:

https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/cfp.html

Thanks

All the best

Re: ApacheCon 2020 talks please enter the talks

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,

I did a proposal about the translation process.

Kind regards

Mechtilde

Am 08.07.20 um 08:25 schrieb Peter:

> Hello all,
>
> Thanks to Dave we have a category now. Thanks for the support.
>

> Can you please add your proposal to the openOffice track?
>
> If you have already entered a proposal, you can edit the track now to
> OpenOffice
>
> The link for event is:
>
> https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/cfp.html
>

> Thanks
>
> All the best

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows und OS/2
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: ApacheCon 2020 talks please enter the talks

Peter Kovacs-4
Hello Mechtilde,

can you edit the track and put the proposal into OpenOffice track?

I have tomato eyes and did not find it ;)

All the Best

Peter

Am 08.07.20 um 15:28 schrieb Mechtilde:

> Hello,
>
> I did a proposal about the translation process.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Mechtilde
>
> Am 08.07.20 um 08:25 schrieb Peter:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Thanks to Dave we have a category now. Thanks for the support.
>>

>> Can you please add your proposal to the openOffice track?
>>
>> If you have already entered a proposal, you can edit the track now to
>> OpenOffice
>>
>> The link for event is:
>>
>> https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/cfp.html
>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> All the best

Re: ApacheCon 2020 talks please enter the talks

Carl Marcum
Hi Peter,

On 7/8/20 2:25 AM, Peter wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Thanks to Dave we have a category now. Thanks for the support.
>

> Can you please add your proposal to the openOffice track?
>
> If you have already entered a proposal, you can edit the track now to
> OpenOffice
>
> The link for event is:
>
> https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/cfp.html
>

> Thanks
>
> All the best

I submitted mine.  It's titled: OpenOffice UNO Programming with Groovy

Thanks,
Carl