ApacheConNA

Patricia Shanahan
I seem to have a good gap in my medical treatments covering early
September, so I am planning to attend the ApacheCon in Las Vegas. I
would like to meet any other OpenOffice interested people who will be there.

Re: ApacheConNA

Matthias Seidel
Hi Patricia,

Am 26.08.19 um 00:18 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
> I seem to have a good gap in my medical treatments covering early
> September, so I am planning to attend the ApacheCon in Las Vegas. I
> would like to meet any other OpenOffice interested people who will be
> there.

That's good news!

I think Jim is attending ApacheCon NA?

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: ApacheConNA

Dave Fisher-2
Hi Patricia -

I’ll be there and so will Jim.

I’m looking forward to meeting you in person. I’ll be there the whole time with my wife.

Regards,
Dave

> On Aug 26, 2019, at 6:17 PM, Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Patricia,
>
> Am 26.08.19 um 00:18 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
>> I seem to have a good gap in my medical treatments covering early
>> September, so I am planning to attend the ApacheCon in Las Vegas. I
>> would like to meet any other OpenOffice interested people who will be
>> there.
>
> That's good news!
>
> I think Jim is attending ApacheCon NA?
>
> Regards,