Apple Computer Error

Marc
Hi I’m getting a popup message saying this product will no longer be supported soon(Open Office)
Will there be an update to ensure the program continues to work on macs?

Thanks Marc

Re: Apple Computer Error

Howard Blum
Have you upgraded to the most current version for the Mac? I am using 4.1.6
of OO and OS Mojave (10.14.1) and I have never seen that popup.

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018, 11:10 AM Marc <[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi I’m getting a popup message saying this product will no longer be
> supported soon(Open Office)
> Will there be an update to ensure the program continues to work on macs?
>
> Thanks Marc

Re: Apple Computer Error

jd1008

On 12/11/2018 10:04 AM, Marc wrote:
> Hi I’m getting a popup message saying this product will no longer be supported soon(Open Office)
> Will there be an update to ensure the program continues to work on macs?
>
> Thanks Marc

Where did you originally download it from?

Re: Apple Computer Error

Larry Gusaas-4
On 2018-12-11 11:04 a.m., Marc wrote:
> Hi I’m getting a popup message saying this product will no longer be supported soon(Open Office)
> Will there be an update to ensure the program continues to work on macs?
>
> Thanks Marc

What version of OpenOffice are you using?

Sounds like you are using a very old 32bit version.

The latest version, AOO 4.1.6, works fine on Macs. Get it at
http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

--
As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at <[hidden email]> - replies to my personal email address will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the replies to your query.To subscribe Apache OpenOffice mailing lists go to

_________________________________

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com

Re: Apple Computer Error

許哲崇
If there is no bug, I suggest not to upgrade OpenOffice.
Because if you upgrade OO, yoou may have new problems.

Larry Gusaas <[hidden email]> 於 2018年12月12日 週三 上午5:43寫道:

> On 2018-12-11 11:04 a.m., Marc wrote:
> > Hi I’m getting a popup message saying this product will no longer be
> supported soon(Open Office)
> > Will there be an update to ensure the program continues to work on macs?
> >
> > Thanks Marc
>

> What version of OpenOffice are you using?
>
> Sounds like you are using a very old 32bit version.
>
> The latest version, AOO 4.1.6, works fine on Macs. Get it at
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html
>
> --
> As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
>
> For user support you can also use The OpenOffice.org Community Forum
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/
>
> _________________________________
>
> Larry I. Gusaas
> Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
> Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
>
> "An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind
> theirs." - Edgard Varese

Re: Apple Computer Error

Martin Groenescheij

Regards,
Martin Groenescheij

> On 12 Dec 2018, at 6:01 pm, 許哲崇 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> If there is no bug, I suggest not to upgrade OpenOffice.
> Because if you upgrade OO, yoou may have new problems.

It’s alway good to get the facts before you draw conclusions.