Arabic Translation

mohamadalkadi89@outlook.com
Dear Openoffice,

I would like to volunteer in translating openoffice to Arabic.

Kind Regards,

Mohamad

Re: Arabic Translation

Matthias Seidel
Pinging Keith and/or Andrea,

Can you create a Pootle account for Mohamad?

Arabic is at 94% and it would be nice if we could reach 100% and get it
in one of our next releases.

Regards, Matthias

Am 03.08.2017 um 04:25 schrieb [hidden email]:

> Dear Openoffice,
>
> I would like to volunteer in translating openoffice to Arabic.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Mohamad

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Arabic Translation

Keith N. McKenna

On 8/2/2017 10:25 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Dear Openoffice,
>
> I would like to volunteer in translating openoffice to Arabic.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Mohamad

Mohammad;

our Pootle guide at Please see the the opening section of our Pootle
Guide at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Registration_and_Login
for how to start translating. To have a Pootle Account created for you
please reply with the info requested in that section. You should also
subscribe to this mailing list so that you see all communications
relating to translation activities. To subscribe send a blank e-mail to
mailto:[hidden email] and reply to the response
you will receive.

Regards
Keith