Are the mailing lists down ?

Dick Groskamp-2
I don't seems to get refreshed mailing lists from Apache.

Latest message is from 15th February 2020

conceerns at least: [hidden email] ; [hidden email]

--
DiGro

Re: Are the mailing lists down ?

Bidouille
I see your message

And you can see that most posts has been sent:
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?l10n@...

> I don't seems to get refreshed mailing lists from Apache.
>
> Latest message is from 15th February 2020
>
> conceerns at least: [hidden email] ;

> DiGro

Re: Are the mailing lists down ?

Dave Fisher-2
I see emails on both lists. This includes yours.

Perhaps there is an issue with your provider?

Regards?
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Op 23-2-2020 om 15:25 schreef Bidouille:

> I see your message
>
> And you can see that most posts has been sent:
> https://lists.apache.org/list.html?l10n@...

Thanks. :-)

I'm off.... investigating further

--
DiGro

Re: Are the mailing lists down ? [Solved]

Dick Groskamp-2
Op 23-2-2020 om 15:31 schreef Dave Fisher:

> I see emails on both lists. This includes yours.
>
> Perhaps there is an issue with your provider?
>
> Regards?
> Dave
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Feb 23, 2020, at 9:08 AM, Dick Groskamp <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I don't seems to get refreshed mailing lists from Apache.
>>
>> Latest message is from 15th February 2020
>>
>> conceerns at least: [hidden email] ; [hidden email]
>>
>> --
>> DiGro

DiGro

Re: Are the mailing lists down ? [Solved]

Dick Groskamp-2
Op 23-2-2020 om 15:31 schreef Dave Fisher:

> I see emails on both lists. This includes yours.
>
> Perhaps there is an issue with your provider?
>
> Regards?
> Dave
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Feb 23, 2020, at 9:08 AM, Dick Groskamp <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I don't seems to get refreshed mailing lists from Apache.
>>
>> Latest message is from 15th February 2020
>>
>> conceerns at least: [hidden email] ; [hidden email]
>>
>> --
>> DiGro

Sorry, forgot to post:

Fixed,  was still using the old one: mail-archives.

Had to switch to PonyMail. Done that, all is well

--
DiGro