Ask for Help with Quickstarter

Martin Wittchow
I have installed Open Office 2.0. At first I found a Quickstarter button in my Taskbar to open Ppen Office Programme and use it. Now for no reason, as far as I could know, this button has disappeared and I cant work with Open Office any longer. I cannot open the programme otherwise, e.g. by clicking in "Programmes" ore in the Start Menu. How can I reinstall the Quickstarter. I have both "repaired" and "changed" the programme with the "setup" but no Quickstarter has appeared. When I try to open Files out of Folders they would not open. What can I do. I am not an expert, I know, and I hope this is easy to resolve.
Thanks for any help and suggstions
Martin.
mwittchow, [hidden email]