Assistance needed

Louise Study
Please tell me how ( phone number) to speak with someone about my open
office files. I can’t access them.

Thank you.

Louise
312.375.4433
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Assistance needed

Chuck Davis
There is no phone number for OpenOffice.  Everybody is a volunteer in open
source software.

What version are you using?  What operating system?  When did you first
have the problem.  Can you find your files in the system file manager?  Do
you know where you put them at the time you created them in your directory
structure?  Have you tried your system search capabilities?   If you know
where they are, do you have permissions to the directory(ies) where they
reside?

A few of the questions that will help the people here help you.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 10:56 AM Louise Study <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Please tell me how ( phone number) to speak with someone about my open
> office files. I can’t access them.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Louise
> 312.375.4433