Assistance needed to Download the current OpenOffice

Assistance needed to Download the current OpenOffice

Gloria Weir
Hi.  It used to be easy to Download the most recent OpenOffice and now it
won't install on my computer.

I need your assistance in Downloading a version of OpenOffice please.  I
really like working with it.
I only need it to do documents.

Thank you

Gloria

Re: Assistance needed to Download the current OpenOffice

David Robley-2
Have you read the Installation Guide at
https://www.openoffice.org/download/common/instructions.html ?

Can you tell us what you have done and what messages you get that make
you think AOO won't install. Information about your operating system -
Windows, MacOS, other, would also be helpful.

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 2/1/21 1:43 pm, Gloria Weir wrote:

> Hi.  It used to be easy to Download the most recent OpenOffice and now it
> won't install on my computer.
>
> I need your assistance in Downloading a version of OpenOffice please.  I
> really like working with it.
> I only need it to do documents.
>
> Thank you
>
> Gloria

Cheers
--
David Robley

Oxymoron: Wicked Good.

Re: Assistance needed to Download the current OpenOffice

Alan Boba-2
In addition to David's note, would you please state what computer operating
system (OS) you are using?

Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X, Chrome OS (a Chromebook), etc.

It makes a difference in regard to which installation package is correct
for you and what steps are required to install.

And as per David, please reply to the list, not to personal email.

Thank you.

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011