Assistance please

Barry Ormrod
Hi Open Office Admin

While using Open Office I have an Option Screen permantly across the top of the document (I have attached a screenshot)

Would you please advice how to remove it?

Many thanks in anticipation
Yours faithfully
Barry Ormrod

Avast logo

Re: Assistance please

David Robley
On 30/06/18 02:48, Barry Ormrod wrote:

> Hi Open Office Admin
>
> While using Open Office I have an Option Screen permantly across the
> top of the document (I have attached a screenshot)
>
> Would you please advice how to remove it?
>
> Many thanks in anticipation
> Yours faithfully
> Barry Ormrod

The mailing list software strips attachments so we can't see your
screenshot. It would help if you tell us which component of AOO you are
using, and more detail about the "Option Screen".

It may be as simple as toggling a setting in View | Toolbars

Cheers
--
David Robley

I'm easy to please as long as I get my way.

Re: Assistance please

Kenneth Patterson
Have I been hacked

Sent from my iPhone