Autocomplete

Alan Cliffe
Does anyone know of a way to turn it off?

RE: Autocomplete

Ella Oblas
I’m guessing.  I think if you erase everything that is being presented as part of your identity, it will stop.

________________________________

Re: Autocomplete

Alan Cliffe
 Well, that's an interesting answer.
    On Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 10:29:46 PM EST, Ella Oblas <[hidden email]> wrote:

 I’m guessing.  I think if you erase everything that is being presented as part of your identity, it will stop.

Does anyone know of a way to turn it off?

Re: Autocomplete

DaveB

On 02.01.2019 02:36, Alan Cliffe wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way to turn it off?

From Writer's main menu select Tools -> AutoCorrect Options

In the AutoCorrect dialog select the Word Completion tab and uncheck
"Enable word completion".

Also look for "Word Completion" in the Help facility.