BASE user manual

Tom R. Mehlum
Hello,

At the moment I'm trying to build a db for a soccer team.
But are now stranding when I want to use Create form in design view.
I miss some info how to link to fields in the table, how to make a field for
input of photos etc.

So I'm trying to find a user manual for BASE in Open Office on the net.
So far I've only found manuals for other parts of Open Office.

Can you help me with a link or sending me a manual?

Best regards,
Tom R. Mehlum

Re: BASE user manual

Uwe Fischer-6

On 08/31/10 13:11, Tom R. Mehlum wrote:

> Hello,
>
> At the moment I'm trying to build a db for a soccer team.
> But are now stranding when I want to use Create form in design view.
> I miss some info how to link to fields in the table, how to make a field for
> input of photos etc.
>
> So I'm trying to find a user manual for BASE in Open Office on the net.
> So far I've only found manuals for other parts of Open Office.
>
> Can you help me with a link or sending me a manual?
>
> Best regards,
> Tom R. Mehlum

Hello Tom,

you can find some Base information in the forum:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewforum.php?f=83

The User Guides have a beginner's chapter about Base, have a look here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Chapters

Uwe
--

Uwe Fischer | Technical Writer
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande