BASIC vs Basic

Aivaras Stepukonis
Hello,

In the language files, the expressions "BASIC" and "Basic" are
interchangeably used to refer  – so it seems – to the same scripting
language. If the difference between the two is only that of spelling,
the latter should be made uniform.

Regards,

Aivaras

Re: BASIC vs Basic

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Aivaras

Am 25.01.19 um 13:51 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
> Hello,
>
> In the language files, the expressions "BASIC" and "Basic" are
> interchangeably used to refer  – so it seems – to the same scripting
> language. If the difference between the two is only that of spelling,
> the latter should be made uniform.

Can you please be more precise. Where do you find the different strings.

Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: BASIC vs Basic

Aivaras Stepukonis
In the source/default language (i.e. English) of UI. This can easily be
searched and replaced. If you want me to collect the individual strings
containing those words, I can do this in a couple of days. Let me know
if you do.

Regards,

Aivara

2019-01-25 15:54, Mechtilde rašė:

> Hello Aivaras
>
> Am 25.01.19 um 13:51 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
>> Hello,
>>
>> In the language files, the expressions "BASIC" and "Basic" are
>> interchangeably used to refer  – so it seems – to the same scripting
>> language. If the difference between the two is only that of spelling,
>> the latter should be made uniform.
> Can you please be more precise. Where do you find the different strings.
>

> Regards

Re: BASIC vs Basic

Marcus (OOo)
Am 25.01.19 um 15:17 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
> In the source/default language (i.e. English) of UI. This can easily be
> searched and replaced. If you want me to collect the individual strings
> containing those words, I can do this in a couple of days. Let me know
> if you do.

I'm sure there is a good reason that it is sometimes written in capital
letters. Please can you give us some examples where we can find it in
the UI?

Thanks

Marcus