BOLD FORMAT ALL TEXT

THOMAS CHOATE
HELP! I LOVE YOUR PROGRAM BUT I HAVE BEEN PULLING MY HAIR OUT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PERMANTLY SET TEXT INTERED IN OPEN OFFICE IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS!
COULD YOU PLEASE E-MAIL ME STEP BY STEP INSTRUCIONS HAS TO I CAN PERMANTLY SET TO TEXT ENTERED PER@@@
THANKS!!!!

Re: BOLD FORMAT ALL TEXT

David Belina-2
TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK ON!!!!!!!!!

On December 14, 2020 at 6:36:42 AM, THOMAS CHOATE ([hidden email]) wrote:

HELP! I LOVE YOUR PROGRAM BUT I HAVE BEEN PULLING MY HAIR OUT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PERMANTLY SET TEXT INTERED IN OPEN OFFICE IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS!
COULD YOU PLEASE E-MAIL ME STEP BY STEP INSTRUCIONS HAS TO I CAN PERMANTLY SET TO TEXT ENTERED PER@@@
THANKS!!!!

Re: BOLD FORMAT ALL TEXT

Rory O'Farrell
On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 13:14:01 +0000
THOMAS CHOATE <[hidden email]> wrote:

> HELP! I LOVE YOUR PROGRAM BUT I HAVE BEEN PULLING MY HAIR OUT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PERMANTLY SET TEXT INTERED IN OPEN OFFICE IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS!
> COULD YOU PLEASE E-MAIL ME STEP BY STEP INSTRUCIONS HAS TO I CAN PERMANTLY SET TO TEXT ENTERED PER@@@
> THANKS!!!!

In general, this is a bad idea; however, if there is a vision problem, the answer is to set up a new default template withh the type set to the size, and weight required.  Details of setting a default template are given in
[url]https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=1161#p4538[/url]

It is actually easier for readers to read lower case type; it might be best to set the default template to a larger size of normal type rather than force uppercase bold.

Remember also that by adjusting /View /Zoom or pulling the slider at bottom right of the OpenOffice window to the right to increase the onscreen display size.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Bev

Re: BOLD FORMAT ALL TEXT