Background: Lines outside margins

Geoffrey Hartwell
I would like to arrange a background of two single, full page height
vertical red lines, one about 2 mm outside each margin, repeating every
page.

I am sure it should be easy, but I would be glad of some help, please.

With kind regards,

Geoffrey Hartwell

Eur Ing Professor Geoffrey M. Beresford Hartwell CEng

FIMechE FIET SenMIEEE(USA) FCIArb FICArb(India)

 <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]

 <http://www.arbitrator-engineer-gbh.co.uk/>
http://www.arbitrator-engineer-gbh.co.uk/
Consulting Engineer, Chartered Arbitrator, and FIDIC Accredited Adjudicator

Re: Background: Lines outside margins

Martin Groenescheij

On 18/11/17 8:42 PM, Geoffrey Hartwell wrote:
> I would like to arrange a background of two single, full page height
> vertical red lines, one about 2 mm outside each margin, repeating every
> page.

There is always a way to tweak things one way you can achieve this to
format the page
Select the Border tab and set the Left and Right border with the desire
colour.
Set the Left and Right spacing to content to the desired value which
reduce the content space for text.
Now adjust the margins by the value set above so that the content space
is restored to the original value

> I am sure it should be easy, but I would be glad of some help, please.
>

> With kind regards,
>
> Geoffrey Hartwell
>
> Eur Ing Professor Geoffrey M. Beresford Hartwell CEng
>
> FIMechE FIET SenMIEEE(USA) FCIArb FICArb(India)
>
>   <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]
>
>   <http://www.arbitrator-engineer-gbh.co.uk/>
> http://www.arbitrator-engineer-gbh.co.uk/
> Consulting Engineer, Chartered Arbitrator, and FIDIC Accredited Adjudicator

RE: Background: Lines outside margins

Geoffrey Hartwell
Thank you, Martin.  I'll try that.
Geoffrey.