Bad Pootle permissions

Anton Meixome
I have an account as administrator (meixome) but I can't download
files of my project for to use my MT. Pootle says permission denied

    Produciuse un erro ao acceder a
/var/www/sites/pootle/podirectory/openoffice_org/gl/basctl/source/dlged.po,
o sistema de ficheiros enviou o erro: Permission denied

Otherwise, this is not so in all cases but it defends me to retrieve
files in much of them.

Can somebody, perhaps Coni, review?

http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/

Thanx

--
Antón Méixome - Blog about Galician Office Suite
Galician community OOo.org & LibO

Re: Bad Pootle permissions

Rafaella Braconi-2
Hi Anton,

I granrted you permissions for the Help project as well. Please check
and let me know if you encounter any issues.
Rafaella

On 02/14/11 14:33, Anton Meixome wrote:

> I have an account as administrator (meixome) but I can't download
> files of my project for to use my MT. Pootle says permission denied
>
>     Produciuse un erro ao acceder a
> /var/www/sites/pootle/podirectory/openoffice_org/gl/basctl/source/dlged.po,
> o sistema de ficheiros enviou o erro: Permission denied
>
> Otherwise, this is not so in all cases but it defends me to retrieve
> files in much of them.
>
> Can somebody, perhaps Coni, review?
>
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/
>
> Thanx

Re: Bad Pootle permissions

Rimas Kudelis
Hi,

actually, I think that the error is at a totally different – file system
– level. The user under which Pootle is running can't write to certain
files, thus this problem. chown'ing them solves it.

Rimas

2011.02.14 16:44, Rafaella Braconi rašė:

> Hi Anton,
>
> I granrted you permissions for the Help project as well. Please check
> and let me know if you encounter any issues.
> Rafaella
>
> On 02/14/11 14:33, Anton Meixome wrote:
>> I have an account as administrator (meixome) but I can't download
>> files of my project for to use my MT. Pootle says permission denied
>>
>> Produciuse un erro ao acceder a
>> /var/www/sites/pootle/podirectory/openoffice_org/gl/basctl/source/dlged.po,
>>
>> o sistema de ficheiros enviou o erro: Permission denied
>>
>> Otherwise, this is not so in all cases but it defends me to retrieve
>> files in much of them.
>>
>> Can somebody, perhaps Coni, review?
>>
>> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/
>>
>> Thanx

Re: Bad Pootle permissions

Anton Meixome
2011/2/14 Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
>
> actually, I think that the error is at a totally different – file system –
> level. The user under which Pootle is running can't write to certain files,
> thus this problem. chown'ing them solves it.
>
> Rimas

Hi Rimas, it's possible, I don't know because I have only information
from Pootle dialog directly. Pootle says "file system x" ...
This problem is in level for Pootle administrators, not for project
administrators.

> 2011.02.14 16:44, Rafaella Braconi rašė:
>>
>> Hi Anton,
>>
>> I granrted you permissions for the Help project as well. Please check and
>> let me know if you encounter any issues.
>> Rafaella

Bad news, after check still in problems. It's peculiar:

- In Help, no problems
- In UI, yes. Almost 50% folders runs well but 50% shoot me the file
permissions veto.

No rules

In global:
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/export/zip

In detail:
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/basctl/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/chart2/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/cui/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/dbaccess/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/desktop/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/editeng/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/instsetoo_native/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/officecfg/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/reportbuilder/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/reportdesign/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/sc/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/sd/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/sfx2/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/starmath/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/svtools/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/svx/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/sw/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/uui/export/zip
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/gl/openoffice_org/wizards/export/zip

These days I have some more time for Openoffice.org but the time runs
against me.
Please, fix it.

Antón Méixome