Base database

Miriam Labrador
Hi,

I use Mac, and I would like to edit and export an Access file with my computer. Is possible to edit and to export an access file (.mbd) using Base?

Thanks a lot,

Regards

Miriam Labrador

Re: Base database

Martin Groenescheij

On 24/1/19 13:03, Miriam Labrador wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use Mac, and I would like to edit and export an Access file with my computer. Is possible to edit and to export an access file (.mbd) using Base?

Have a look at this extension:

https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/access2base-api-base-users