Base project lead suggestion

frank.schoenheit
Hi,

if you're reading your mails in the order they were written by their
authors, you know by know that I resigned from the Base Project Lead
role. Which means we need to find somebody else ...

It won't come as a big surprise to you that I suggest Ocke Jansen
(usually merely known as Ocke, sometimes as oj - the only person I know
whose IZ nick name is accepted by our SQL parser) as my successor in
this role.

Ocke surely knows his ways around in the Base project, he joined the
Base team even 3 months earlier than I did, nearly 11 years ago. To me,
he is the canonical choice.

So, I suppose we're expected to vote here - let's get the party started,
then. +1 from /me :)

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [hidden email] -
- Sun Microsystems                      http://www.sun.com/staroffice -

Re: Base project lead suggestion

Christoph Lukasiak
Frank Schoenheit, Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:

> Hi,
>
> if you're reading your mails in the order they were written by their
> authors, you know by know that I resigned from the Base Project Lead
> role. Which means we need to find somebody else ...
>
> It won't come as a big surprise to you that I suggest Ocke Jansen
> (usually merely known as Ocke, sometimes as oj - the only person I know
> whose IZ nick name is accepted by our SQL parser) as my successor in
> this role.

if i would not know ocke for years, the fact that he is the one accepted
by our parser would convince me :)
> Ocke surely knows his ways around in the Base project, he joined the
> Base team even 3 months earlier than I did, nearly 11 years ago. To me,
> he is the canonical choice.
>
> So, I suppose we're expected to vote here - let's get the party started,
> then. +1 from /me :)

+1
> Ciao
> Frank

bye chris

Re: Base project lead suggestion

Reizinger Zoltán
> It won't come as a big surprise to you that I suggest Ocke Jansen
> (usually merely known as Ocke, sometimes as oj - the only person I know
> whose IZ nick name is accepted by our SQL parser) as my successor in
> this role. So, I suppose we're expected to vote here - let's get the party started,

+1
Zoltan