Beanshell

Jim Jagielski
Just a FYI:

    https://twitter.com/jimjag/status/1338840166828568576

TL;DR: I've forked beanshell and beanshell2 into something which maybe we can baseline for AOO

Re: Beanshell

Jim Jagielski
Just a FYI: I have been invited to the official BeanShell team and so it is likely that my fork will be folded back into beanshell.org as the v2.x version while we work on the v3.x version in parallel.

Right now I have a 2.2.0b1 release and I'm looking into seeing how far we can take it.

> On Dec 15, 2020, at 8:38 AM, Jim Jagielski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Just a FYI:
>
>    https://twitter.com/jimjag/status/1338840166828568576
>
> TL;DR: I've forked beanshell and beanshell2 into something which maybe we can baseline for AOO

Re: Beanshell

Carl Marcum-5
That's great Jim!