Bibliographic numbering

Sean McMitchell
Hello,

I would like to in openoffice 2.2  restart the numbering of my
bibliographic entries in a new chapter.  Do you know how I can do this?

Cheers

Sean McMitchell

Re: Bibliographic numbering

David Wilson-7
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007, Sean McMitchell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to in openoffice 2.2  restart the numbering of my
> bibliographic entries in a new chapter.  Do you know how I can do this?
>
> Cheers
>
> Sean McMitchell

If you are using in-text numbered citations  [1] [2] and you want to restart
citation numbering for each chapter, this implies you need a reference list
at the end of each chapter as well. Currently the bibliographic system does
not offer by chapter numbering or reference tables  by chapter.

To achieve what you want you will need to make each chapter a separate
document, and manually adjust the document page start numbers to get
consecutive numbering.

regards

David