Biblogrphy entry

igal eliyahu
Hello,

I am working with Open Office on my masters thesis, and came a cross a
disturbing problem.
I am trying to make the Bibliography (titled References in my work) entry to
the Table of Contents, however I couldn't find a way, nor any reference or
tutorial that explains how to do it. I read tutorials" and "how to" on both
bibliography and table of content and didn't find a solution

Can you please help me on this one?

Thank you,

Igal E

Re: Biblogrphy entry

David Wilson-7
igal eliyahu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am working with Open Office on my masters thesis, and came a cross a
> disturbing problem.
> I am trying to make the Bibliography (titled References in my work) entry to
> the Table of Contents, however I couldn't find a way, nor any reference or
> tutorial that explains how to do it. I read tutorials" and "how to" on both
> bibliography and table of content and didn't find a solution
>
> Can you please help me on this one?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Igal E

Use Menu Insert->Indexes and Tables->Indexes and Tables->

Select Type = Bibliography.

Regards

David Wilson

Re: Biblogrphy entry

brendel
Dear Igal,

with OO alone is complicated to do a proper bibliography,
I would suggest that you use one of the free reference programms,
such as Bibus
bibus-biblio.sourceforge.net

Good luck

Oliver