Blogging

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello all,

I want to blog some stuff, I have decided last week somewhere. But
reallity is faster then I am. So I just wanted to have a look at the
blog tool.
However when I logged in I registered as a new user. Now the blog site
does not know I want to blog something in OOO.

How do I use this site?

I would like to bring out a blogpost summing up our plan that we had
(releases 4.1.3 & 4.1.4 then 4.2.0), where we are now and what the
current situation is.
As Andrea suggested, I will try to write repeatedly, hopefully regulary.
Always focusing on different topics.

All the best

Peter

Re: Blogging

Marcus (OOo)
Am 25.03.2018 um 14:01 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> I want to blog some stuff, I have decided last week somewhere. But
> reallity is faster then I am. So I just wanted to have a look at the
> blog tool.
> However when I logged in I registered as a new user. Now the blog site
> does not know I want to blog something in OOO.
>
> How do I use this site?

the blog software "roller" has its own user management. Only known user
can write, edit, maintain the posts. I've now added you to the user list.

> I would like to bring out a blogpost summing up our plan that we had
> (releases 4.1.3 & 4.1.4 then 4.2.0), where we are now and what the
> current situation is.
> As Andrea suggested, I will try to write repeatedly, hopefully regulary.
> Always focusing on different topics.

Play a bit with roller, write something but be sure to hit the [Publish]
button only when you are finished. It's possible to save it into the
draft mode and read again - or let others read.

When you have questions then just ask. :-)

HTH

Marcus