Bouncing Message Listing

WA.TWORSX via AOL-2

HI:

I am using the Thunder Bird vers 6.8.10.0 email client for my
@gmail.com, @verizon.net, and @yahoo.com email addresses on a Win10x64
Home (1909) PC.

Every now & then I have received a message similar to:

> Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the<[hidden email]>
> mailing list.
>
> Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
> message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
> information.
>
> Here is the list of the bounced messages:
> - 56183
What must I do / Where should I navigate to, to further identify what??
is meant by "56183" ??? What is the correlation to this
([hidden email]) eMail List?

Is there a central repository for @openoffice.apache.org and
[hidden email] where I should be able to read message #
56183 ?

Regards, and stay healthy and safe,

VinceB.

Re: Bouncing Message Listing

David Belina-2

Re: Bouncing Message Listing

Steven Ahlers
Vince,

The last time I remember one of these from OpenOffice it included instructions for retrieving the message. Something to the effect of send a message to a specific email address that includes the referred message number. I have no idea what the other project does.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Bouncing Message Listing

WA.TWORSX via AOL-2
Martin:

Your reminder of David Fisher's reply of 1 Dec is much appreciated.
David's reply is, indeed, very clear. I have taken the necessary time to
re-read his reply, and, this time, I paid closer attention to:

> To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 100 per request),
> send a short message to:
> <[hidden email]>
I have just sent an email to the users-get.###_###@ ...  email address,
and am at present aware of how that tool functions; hopefully, I will
remember that tool's availability.

Thank you for the pointer/reminder.  Stay well and safe.

Regards,

VinceB.