Branch reminder

Jim Jagielski
Just a reminder that in addition to trunk and AOO418, we also have the AOO42X branch... If you add stuff to trunk, please be sure to see if it is also applicable to 4.2.0-dev, especially if you also back port it to the 4.1.8 branch. Currently, trunk and AOO42X are functionally in-sync (only deltas are things like whitespace correction, typos, etc...) and we don't want them to diverge too much.

Cheers!

Re: Branch reminder

Marcus (OOo)
Am 28.10.19 um 16:26 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Just a reminder that in addition to trunk and AOO418, we also have the AOO42X branch... If you add stuff to trunk, please be sure to see if it is also applicable to 4.2.0-dev, especially if you also back port it to the 4.1.8 branch. Currently, trunk and AOO42X are functionally in-sync (only deltas are things like whitespace correction, typos, etc...) and we don't want them to diverge too much.

when it's clear that everything should go into the trunk and AOO42X
branches, then we need to define also which commits should go to AOO418
and - more important - which not.

As I expect that you would play again the release manager role <crossing
my fingers> for a possible 4.1.8 release would you limke to do this?

Thanks

Marcus

Re: Branch reminder

Matthias Seidel
+1

Am 28.10.19 um 16:26 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Just a reminder that in addition to trunk and AOO418, we also have the AOO42X branch... If you add stuff to trunk, please be sure to see if it is also applicable to 4.2.0-dev, especially if you also back port it to the 4.1.8 branch. Currently, trunk and AOO42X are functionally in-sync (only deltas are things like whitespace correction, typos, etc...) and we don't want them to diverge too much.
>
> Cheers!

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment