Broken Link

Staff at Wayne Buck Agency
https://templates.openoffice.org

*No matter which browser I use - I can't get to the above link*

Re: Broken Link

Rory O'Farrell
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:01:14 -0600
Staff at Wayne Buck Agency <[hidden email]> wrote:

> https://templates.openoffice.org
>
> *No matter which browser I use - I can't get to the above link*

Currently unavailable on my test just now, using latest version of Firefox (58.0.2, 64 bit on Xubuntu 16.04.3).

The error message is "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified."

An invalid https cert, perhaps?

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: Broken Link

Marcus (OOo)
Am 15.02.2018 um 23:49 schrieb Rory O'Farrell:

> On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:01:14 -0600
> Staff at Wayne Buck Agency <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> https://templates.openoffice.org
>>
>> *No matter which browser I use - I can't get to the above link*
>
> Currently unavailable on my test just now, using latest version of Firefox (58.0.2, 64 bit on Xubuntu 16.04.3).
>
> The error message is "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified."
>
> An invalid https cert, perhaps?

templates and extensions are hosted at SourceForge.net. They are
managing the downloads. Currently they are doing some technical maintenance:

https://twitter.com/sfnet_ops

Please have a look when they announce the finish line.

Marcus

Re: Broken Link

Staff at Wayne Buck Agency
Please let me know when the templates are available.

*Thank you*,

Carolyn Tuller
Wayne Buck Agency
610 N York St
Muskogee, OK  74403
Phone: (918) 687-5496
FAX: (918) 687-5497

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 5:14 PM, Marcus <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 15.02.2018 um 23:49 schrieb Rory O'Farrell:
>
>> On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:01:14 -0600
>> Staff at Wayne Buck Agency <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> https://templates.openoffice.org
>>>
>>> *No matter which browser I use - I can't get to the above link*
>>>

>> Currently unavailable on my test just now, using latest version of
>> Firefox (58.0.2, 64 bit on Xubuntu 16.04.3).
>>
>> The error message is "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown
>> because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified."
>>
>> An invalid https cert, perhaps?
>>

> templates and extensions are hosted at SourceForge.net. They are managing
> the downloads. Currently they are doing some technical maintenance:
>
> https://twitter.com/sfnet_ops
>
> Please have a look when they announce the finish line.
>
> Marcus

Re: Broken Link

Marcus (OOo)
SourceForge has finished their maintenance tasks, so the extensions and
templates are accessible again.

Thank you for your patience.

Marcus