Broken link on forum.openoffice.org

Emily Moore
I noticed that you have a broken link to a website called Vixy.net. That
site was first published way back in 2006 but unfortunately, it is no
longer a working website.

You link to Vixy on this page:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7694

We recently published an article that explains what happened to the
site.  I think it's an interesting story, and it could be useful to your
readers.

Here's the article if you want to take a look:
https://www.videoproc.com/resource/what-happened-to-vixy.htm

Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?

Cheers,
Emily

--
[image: photo-logo]
<http://email.slateberry.com/x/d?c=11133158&l=de2edd32-ba4c-411c-8174-44f21af0a751&r=d78b3296-4469-482b-9dad-f1c7ada0d48e>

a: 5 Ross Rd Durham, NH 03824
e: [hidden email]

BTW, if you didn't like getting this email, please reply with something
like "please don't email me anymore", and I'll make sure that we don't.

Re: Broken link on forum.openoffice.org

Marcus (OOo)
Am 09.02.21 um 18:02 schrieb Emily Moore:

> I noticed that you have a broken link to a website called Vixy.net. That
> site was first published way back in 2006 but unfortunately, it is no
> longer a working website.
>
> You link to Vixy on this page:
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7694
>
> We recently published an article that explains what happened to the
> site.  I think it's an interesting story, and it could be useful to your
> readers.
>
> Here's the article if you want to take a look:
> https://www.videoproc.com/resource/what-happened-to-vixy.htm
>
> Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?

thanks for your hint. Normally posts in a forum will not be changed.
But we will leave it to the forum admins.

Marcus

Re: Broken link on forum.openoffice.org

Hagar Delest-2
Thanks for the information.
We usually do not update such post, especially when +10 years old.
However, since you took the pain to write the list about that, I've
added your link in the post.

Hagar

Le 09/02/2021 à 18:02, Emily Moore a écrit :

> I noticed that you have a broken link to a website called Vixy.net. That
> site was first published way back in 2006 but unfortunately, it is no
> longer a working website.
>
> You link to Vixy on this page:
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7694
>
> We recently published an article that explains what happened to the
> site.  I think it's an interesting story, and it could be useful to your
> readers.
>
> Here's the article if you want to take a look:
> https://www.videoproc.com/resource/what-happened-to-vixy.htm
>
> Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?
>
> Cheers,
> Emily
>
> --
> [image: photo-logo]
> <http://email.slateberry.com/x/d?c=11133158&l=de2edd32-ba4c-411c-8174-44f21af0a751&r=d78b3296-4469-482b-9dad-f1c7ada0d48e>
> Emily Moore
> Editor at Madberry
>
> a: 5 Ross Rd Durham, NH 03824
> e: [hidden email]
>

> BTW, if you didn't like getting this email, please reply with something
> like "please don't email me anymore", and I'll make sure that we don't.

Re: Broken link on forum.openoffice.org

Emily Moore
Hi Hagar,

Thanks! I really appreciate it.