Build services (incl. website CMS) is currently down

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Build services (incl. website CMS) is currently down

Marcus (OOo)
FYI

It seems the complete Build Services is currently not available which
includes buildbots and the website CMS:

https://twitter.com/infrabot

I hope it's coming up soon again.

Marcus


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Build services (incl. website CMS) is currently down

Matthias Seidel
Hi Marcus,

It is up again...

260,000,000 Downloads! ;-)

Matthias

Am 14.11.18 um 22:41 schrieb Marcus:

> FYI
>
> It seems the complete Build Services is currently not available which
> includes buildbots and the website CMS:
>
> https://twitter.com/infrabot
>
> I hope it's coming up soon again.
>
> Marcus
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Build services (incl. website CMS) is currently down

Marcus (OOo)
Am 14.11.18 um 22:55 schrieb Matthias Seidel:
> It is up again...

my mail fixed th outage? Ha, would be great. ;-)

> 260,000,000 Downloads! ;-)

Yeah, hurray

Marcus



> Am 14.11.18 um 22:41 schrieb Marcus:
>> FYI
>>
>> It seems the complete Build Services is currently not available which
>> includes buildbots and the website CMS:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/infrabot
>>
>> I hope it's coming up soon again.
>>
>> Marcus


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Build services (incl. website CMS) is currently down

Matthias Seidel
Hi Marcus,

Am 14.11.18 um 23:38 schrieb Marcus:
> Am 14.11.18 um 22:55 schrieb Matthias Seidel:
>> It is up again...
>
> my mail fixed th outage? Ha, would be great. ;-)
You must definitely write more often! ;-)
>
>> 260,000,000 Downloads! ;-)
>
> Yeah, hurray

I just saw that the new strings (RPM vs. DEB) must be added (and
translated) on every sub page...

I fixed it for German, but we can do this step by step (maybe with the
new release?)

Matthias

>
> Marcus
>
>
>
>> Am 14.11.18 um 22:41 schrieb Marcus:
>>> FYI
>>>
>>> It seems the complete Build Services is currently not available which
>>> includes buildbots and the website CMS:
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/infrabot
>>>
>>> I hope it's coming up soon again.
>>>
>>> Marcus
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment