Buildbots

Matthias Seidel
Hi all,

Just FYI, the Windows bots are building again...

https://www.openoffice.org/download/devbuilds.html

We are now working on the Linux machines...

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Buildbots

Peter Kovacs-3
Great!

Am 9. November 2019 09:28:40 MEZ schrieb Matthias Seidel <[hidden email]>:

>Hi all,
>
>Just FYI, the Windows bots are building again...
>
>https://www.openoffice.org/download/devbuilds.html
>
>We are now working on the Linux machines...
>
>Regards,
>
>   Matthias

Re: Buildbots

Marcus (OOo)
> Just FYI, the Windows bots are building again...
>
> https://www.openoffice.org/download/devbuilds.html
>
> We are now working on the Linux machines...

that's great news. Thanks for that. :-)

Marcus