Building AOO

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Building AOO

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,

I started to build AOO like the release. I use all the options of
configure as in

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/build-scripts/4.2.0-Dev1/?sortby=date

The build breaks with

/home/mechtilde/aoo42x/main/cui/Library_cui.mk:37: *** missing
separator.  Stop.
dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'

1 module(s):
        cui
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /home/mechtilde/aoo42x/main/cui/prj

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
by running:

        build --all:cui

I did a dmake clean

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F


signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Building AOO

Damjan Jovanovic
ifneq ($(BUILD_VER_STRING),)
$(eval $(call
gb_Library_add_defs,cui,-DBUILD_VER_STRING="$(BUILD_VER_STRING)"))
endif

Please try fiddle with that middle line. Maybe you need $$ instead of $
and/or {} instead of (), for the BUILD_VER_STRING variable.

Regards
Damjan

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 6:24 AM Mechtilde <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I started to build AOO like the release. I use all the options of
> configure as in
>
>
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/build-scripts/4.2.0-Dev1/?sortby=date
>
> The build breaks with
>
> /home/mechtilde/aoo42x/main/cui/Library_cui.mk:37: *** missing
> separator.  Stop.
> dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'
>
> 1 module(s):
>         cui
> need(s) to be rebuilt
>
> Reason(s):
>
> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
> /home/mechtilde/aoo42x/main/cui/prj
>
> When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
> by running:
>
>         build --all:cui
>
> I did a dmake clean
>
> Kind regards
>
> --
> Mechtilde Stehmann
> ## Apache OpenOffice
> ## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows
> ## Debian Developer
> ## PGP encryption welcome
> ## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Building AOO

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,


Am 28.07.19 um 07:36 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
> ifneq ($(BUILD_VER_STRING),)
> $(eval $(call
> gb_Library_add_defs,cui,-DBUILD_VER_STRING="$(BUILD_VER_STRING)"))
> endif
>
> Please try fiddle with that middle line. Maybe you need $$ instead of $
> and/or {} instead of (), for the BUILD_VER_STRING variable.

I don't know anything about C++. So I have no clue what to do.

I need mor help

Kind regards

>
> Regards
> Damjan
>
> On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 6:24 AM Mechtilde <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I started to build AOO like the release. I use all the options of
>> configure as in
>>
>>
>> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/build-scripts/4.2.0-Dev1/?sortby=date
>>
>> The build breaks with
>>
>> /home/mechtilde/aoo42x/main/cui/Library_cui.mk:37: *** missing
>> separator.  Stop.
>> dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'
>>
>> 1 module(s):
>>         cui
>> need(s) to be rebuilt
>>
>> Reason(s):
>>
>> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
>> /home/mechtilde/aoo42x/main/cui/prj
>>
>> When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
>> by running:
>>
>>         build --all:cui
>>
>> I did a dmake clean
>>
>> Kind regards
>>
>> --
>> Mechtilde Stehmann
>> ## Apache OpenOffice
>> ## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows
>> ## Debian Developer
>> ## PGP encryption welcome
>> ## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F
>>
>>
>
--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F


signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Building AOO

Peter Kovacs-3
Hi Mechtilde,
The file
/home/mechtilde/aoo42x/main/cui/Library_cui.mk
describes the build instruction for gcc.

In this files in line 37 is an issue (
/home/mechtilde/aoo42x/main/cui/Library_cui.mk:37
)

now check in the file the given line for a single $ and replace it with
$$. then try again.

Or replace {} with ().

HTH
Peter


On 28.07.19 09:55, Mechtilde wrote:

> Hello,
>
>
> Am 28.07.19 um 07:36 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
>> ifneq ($(BUILD_VER_STRING),)
>> $(eval $(call
>> gb_Library_add_defs,cui,-DBUILD_VER_STRING="$(BUILD_VER_STRING)"))
>> endif
>>
>> Please try fiddle with that middle line. Maybe you need $$ instead of $
>> and/or {} instead of (), for the BUILD_VER_STRING variable.
> I don't know anything about C++. So I have no clue what to do.
>
> I need mor help
>
> Kind regards
>> Regards
>> Damjan
>>
>> On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 6:24 AM Mechtilde <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I started to build AOO like the release. I use all the options of
>>> configure as in
>>>
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/build-scripts/4.2.0-Dev1/?sortby=date
>>>
>>> The build breaks with
>>>
>>> /home/mechtilde/aoo42x/main/cui/Library_cui.mk:37: *** missing
>>> separator.  Stop.
>>> dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'
>>>
>>> 1 module(s):
>>>         cui
>>> need(s) to be rebuilt
>>>
>>> Reason(s):
>>>
>>> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
>>> /home/mechtilde/aoo42x/main/cui/prj
>>>
>>> When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
>>> by running:
>>>
>>>         build --all:cui
>>>
>>> I did a dmake clean
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mechtilde Stehmann
>>> ## Apache OpenOffice
>>> ## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows
>>> ## Debian Developer
>>> ## PGP encryption welcome
>>> ## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F
>>>
>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]