Building AOO under Debian

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello developers,

I'm extending my build environment to build a AOO version close to the
release build.

I took the configure script published in SVN.

Then I stumble about not be able to download e.g.
README_silgraphite-2.3.1.txt, which contains the license.

Is't ok to put this file into ext_sources and set comment sign in
main/external_deps.lst.

I hope for an answer soon.

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Building AOO under Debian

Matthias Seidel
Hi Mechtilde,

Am 29.07.19 um 18:31 schrieb Mechtilde:
> Hello developers,
>
> I'm extending my build environment to build a AOO version close to the
> release build.
>
> I took the configure script published in SVN.
>
> Then I stumble about not be able to download e.g.
> README_silgraphite-2.3.1.txt, which contains the license.

I didn't have problems downloading the README or any other file while
bootstrapping.

Maybe only a temporarily problem?

Regards,

   Matthias

> Is't ok to put this file into ext_sources and set comment sign in
> main/external_deps.lst.
>
> I hope for an answer soon.
>
> Kind regards

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment