Building AOO under Debian9

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello,

I start again to build AOO at a machine with Debian 9 as I did some
times before.

Again I get the message that the build failed in
main/cui/Library_cui.mk:37. I remembered that I had the problem before
and committed a fix for that line.

Some times later this fix was reverted because it broke the builds at
MacOS and CentOS.

So my question is, how can I fix the problem again without breaking the
builds on other systems.

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Building AOO under Debian9

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello again,

I did a recent git pull AOO42X and try to build it under Debian 9.

It didn't build. it fails with error in  main/cui/Library_cui.mk:37

If I patched it as before then it builds succesfully.

Either we need a switch for Debian 9 and may be newer
distribution/versions or we need another fix.

Can someone  help?

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome

Re: Building AOO under Debian9

Ariel Constenla-Haile-3
Hi Mechtilde,

On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 5:23 AM Mechtilde <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I did a recent git pull AOO42X and try to build it under Debian 9.
>
> It didn't build. it fails with error in  main/cui/Library_cui.mk:37
>
> If I patched it as before then it builds succesfully.
>
> Either we need a switch for Debian 9 and may be newer
> distribution/versions or we need another fix.

The contents of BUILD_VER_STRING might be the problem, attach your
LinuxX86-64Env.Set.sh and someone may reproduce the error.

Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Buenos Aires
Argentina