Bullets in Version 4.1.4

Jeanette Foster
I have just installed the newest version of AOO (Version 4.1.4) on my
Windows 10 desktop.  All seems fine except for the fact that all the 1st
level bullets in my lists appear as the numeral 10 inside a small black
circle.  Very funny but I prefer the old solid black circular bullet.
Would anyone have suggestions on how I might get them back?  Thanks in
advance -

Re: Bullets in Version 4.1.4

zahra a
hello.
i think that you can set your desire in format menu Bullets and Numbering...
i did not see in whats new special changes in version 4.1.4 of openoffice.
hope that help, God bless you!

On 10/26/17, Jeanette Foster <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have just installed the newest version of AOO (Version 4.1.4) on my
> Windows 10 desktop.  All seems fine except for the fact that all the 1st
> level bullets in my lists appear as the numeral 10 inside a small black
> circle.  Very funny but I prefer the old solid black circular bullet.
> Would anyone have suggestions on how I might get them back?  Thanks in
> advance -

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: Bullets in Version 4.1.4

Jeanette Foster
Thank you Zahra.  Today, my problem has disappeared so I'm good. But I
will save your advice in case it happens again.
I appreciate the response!