CAAR:Architectural Design 2.0 of OOoBib User Interactions (UI)

CAAR:Architectural Design 2.0 of OOoBib User Interactions (UI)

Tressa Daniels
In your document titled:
Architectural Design 2.0 of
OOoBib User Interactions (UI):
GUIs for Managing Citations, References and Their Sources

On page 2 you mention that the GUI Specification Draft Version 0.2 contains a functionality list for creating a CAAR (Concepts, Attributes, Actions, Relationships) model.

I have been looking all over for a sample CAAR and wonder if you would be able to send me the document or provide me with a URL to view it.

Thanks,
Tressa Daniels
Human Factors Engineer