CALC problem

Mike Shearer
I have a spreadsheet containing information about events that occur at
various times over two weeks.  I wish to sort the entries by the elapsed
time in minutes between successive events.  A simplified example: column
A and B contain the date and time when events occur, column C contains
the calculated time delay between events using "=B2-B1" displayed as
hour:minutes.  Column D calculates the time elapsed between events in
minutes using "=HOUR(C2)*60+MINUTE(C2).  I want to "play" with the
values in column D, such as sorting them and charting the results to
highlight various characteristics of the original data.

How can I copy the calculated values from column D rather than take the
formulae that determine the values?

Mike Shearer

Re: CALC problem

John van Barneveld
Use the COPY as normal then instead of PASTE use PASTE SPECIAL and
select what you want to paste eg "numbers".
  I hope this helps
John van Barneveld